this is for you, jie. For all the times when you aren't online. MY blog about My life, for YOU.

Monday, February 05, 2007

just for you

I'm reusing this blog because i'd like the privacy, and yet i like the anonymity of it. Like, no one knows who i'm talking about but you:P

I'm glad i waited for you. I got to play soccer with Bernard and Kai Meng, for old time's sake, and you got to see me:P We're in different classes, and we have different breaks, and i hardly ever see you around...

it has occured to me that the only reason why i'm being so open about it is because i'm sleep deprived. So you get to read my stream of consciousness, for today and today only.

One thing though... I know i'm making you feel insecure, so i promise not to keep you on your toes for long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home