this is for you, jie. For all the times when you aren't online. MY blog about My life, for YOU.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

degradation of the mind

I have observed that lately, i have been behaving like a five year old in class. Seriously. During chemistry, Mr Kuo nearly sent me to the corner of the room for playing a fool during class. Although it really wasn't me, it was christal. She was drawing on her metal ruler with a pen and sticking the ruler onto me, so that i'd get pen stains all over my arm. So of course i retaliated. And of course mr Kuo saw ME do it. So he kept glaring at me and threatening me. Bah, he is BIASED. But he's still nice and fatherly, so i shall forgive him for having an extra sensitivity to my actions in class.
Today, we made a d.c motor for physics practical. It was actually fun, except that my brain was so dead that i couldn't do anything right so i made a terrible motor and i felt like an idiot because it wouldn't work, while everyone else's motor was whirring round and round and round making happy spinning sounds. I had to manually spin mine:P
Nonetheless, life could be several degrees worse... imagine if there was no chocolate! Today, Eve actually suggested that we go buy M&Ms... and who was I to argue when eve was eating chocolates? Of course, she left me to eat more of it, leaving me feeling fat, but hey. i didn't eat the whole packet!
My bumbleflyer client was so sweet! He left pocky sticks at mail for her, but she was being irritatingly amusing and refusing to eat it... until it started melting. Then she snuck some in class! I love eve, if only because she is my partner in crim in flouting school rules that do not make sense! For example, eating in class. Eating in class is the only thing that sustains me through math and english and chem and physics and bio, so i don't see how NOT eating in class is going to benefit me in anyway... except tt maybe then it'll be easier to lose weight.
I wrote in my mother-daughter diary last night in a brief fit of angst and exasperation. Mum wrote back. At first i was irritated at her reply because she WOULD point out the fact that i used "i" and "me" 27 times in the whole entry. But then she was so loving and wise after that that i didn't really mind it. I love my mum. She really tries to understand me, though most of the time she fails.
Like for example, she doesn't understand tt i really am not dreaming of becoming his gf. But maybe tt's cos she doesn't know tt he's already attached... though a part of me tells me tt she doesn't really care if he is or not, she's more concerned about me. That i'm spending too much effort on one lousy guy. Maybe i am...
Somehow, i feel very tempted to obey my mummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home